Start from Code
Start from Schema
1. Find and Install...
2. Search for new features to install
3. Click New Remote Site... and enter the update site name "JiBX
Eclipse" and URL "http://jibx.sourceforge.net/eclipse/", then click "Ok" on the
pop-up and "Finish" on the main dialog.
4. Select the feature to install
5. Accept the license agreement
6. Choose your desired installation directory (or accept the default)
7. Install All (there is no digital signature)
8. Restart Eclipse
|© 2003-2011, Dennis M. Sosnoski (Sosnoski Software Associates Ltd). Licensed to the JiBX Project for free distribution and use.|